Live. Work. Shop. Play.
We love our neighborhood.
Midtown Crossing Apartments are conveniently located in Midtown Omaha
- a neighborhood with a unique blend of historic significance and modern development.
We are part of a vibrant, urban center where people come to live, work, shop and play
At Midtown Crossing Apartments, you'lll find a truly walkable neighborhood with great connectivity to the rest of the city. Our prime location is close to major employers and educational centers, and just minutes from downtown Omaha, the historic Blackstone District
, Interstate 480, Eppley Airfield and some of Omaha's premiere attractions.
Midtown Crossing is home to a variety of fun and unique restaurants, breweries, shops and entertainment options.
Some of our favorites include:
- Turner Park - Serves as Midtown Crossing's centerpiece green space. Home to many free community events including outdoor concerts, festivals, pop-up events, and outdoor movies in the summer, and holiday celebrations in the winter. Check out the calendar here.
- Wohlner's Neighborhood Grocery & Deli - Omaha's oldest grocery store, founded in 1918, offers an award-winning meat counter, fresh produce, and a full selection groceries with unique, hard-to-come-by products.
- 5168 Brewing Tap Room - Offers a full lunch and dinner menu, including several grilled cheese varieties, sandwiches, salads, soups and appetizers. The taproom serves up a variety of 5168 Brewing beers.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema - Features five state-of-the-art cinemas with premium reclining seats and a full-service food and drink menu. Also home to the second Liquid Sunshine Taproom location, a full bar and restaurant space located on the 2nd floor of the Alamo Drafthouse Midtown building.
- Black Oak Grill - Stop in for a wide selection of American comfort cuisine, local craft beers and happy hour specials. In warmer weather, enjoy the dog-friendly patio with gorgeous view of Turner Park.
- Cantina Laredo - Offers a menu of modern Mexican dishes and speciality margaritas served in a sophisticated atmosphere. Cantina Laredo is a happy hour hotspot with a dog-friendly outdoor patio.
- Cold Stone Creamery - Enjoy 'super premium' ice cream made fresh in the store everyday, then custom blended on a frozen granite stone with your choices of fruit, nuts, candy, cookies and brownies.
- Culprit Cafe - Features breakfast, lunch and dinner menus including a selection of artisan breads and in-house pastries. Stop in for happy hour specials, including craft cocktails.
- The Grey Plume - Offers seasonally-driven, contemporary cuisine from locally-grown produce and livestock with a focus on culinary excellence and a commitment to the community.
- Krab Kingz - Experience delicious southern-style seafood boils in the heart of Midtown Omaha.
- Leadbelly - Features an innovative pub food menu including burgers, tacos, sandwiches and salads, as well as an extensive beer selection and creative cocktails.
- Liquid Sunshine Taproom - Located on the 2nd floor of the Alamo Drafthouse Midtown building, the Taproom offers an extensive menu of freshly prepared appetizers, salads, pizzas, wraps and sandwiches, as well as a wide selection of handcrafted cocktails, 24 craft beer taps and wines.
- Modern Love - Descibed as a vegan restaurant for everyone, Modern Love offers swanky vegan comfort foods made with the freshest ingredients, sourced as locally as possible.
- Pickelman's - Serves high-quality sandwiches, soups, salads and pizzas in a comfortable and friendly environment.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - Offers an extensive line of premium chocolates, caramel apples, and other confectionery products.
- Ray's Original Buffalo Wings - Known for its award-winning traditional Buffalo style chicken wings and home-made sauce, Ray's offers sports bar food for the whole family.
- Thirst Tea Cafe - Offering flavor-infused teas with a variety of toppings (including signature "bobas") and snacks
Close to work and school
Midtown Crossing Apartments are located across the street from the Mutual of Omaha
campus, making it a quick and easy walk to work!
We're also within minutes of Kiewit Corporation
, Nebraska Medicine
, Clarkson College
, Creighton University
, to name a few.
Take a jog or bike ride on the Turner Boulevard Trail, or enjoy time at adjacent Turner Park or nearby Dewey Park.
There are numerous bike racks located throughout Midtown Crossing (please use your own lock). In addition, bike rentals are available at the Heartland Bcycle Station
located next to The Grey Plume (corner of 32nd and Farnam).
Our location at Midtown Crossing provides good accessibility to public transportation through the Omaha Metro
Car sharing is available through Zipcar